Join our upcoming roundtable discussion on'Blueprint for Tomorrow: How do we address infrastructure challenges to future-proof existing buildings?', taking place on the 11th of October, 2023.
As the world evolves, so do our buildings, and it's crucial to explore innovative solutions for building infrastructure that can stand the test of time.
The roundtable is part of our Property Breakfast series where, for this session, we will be focusing on operational technology solutions and building data.
This particular discussion will bring together PropTechs, Landlords, Developers and Property Managers to exchange ideas and insights on the challenges and opportunities in future-proofing existing buildings. Our panellists will share their experiences, best practices, and innovative approaches to address infrastructure challenges while ensuring sustainability and resilience.
Together we will explore the following topics;
- How can PropTech solutions be effectively integrated into existing buildings to enhance their sustainability and resilience?
- What are some successful case studies of technology-driven retrofits in older buildings?
- What challenges do landlords face when implementing infrastructure upgrades in occupied buildings?
- How can different stakeholders collaborate effectively to achieve shared sustainability and resilience goals?
- What are the risks associated with technology failure within the building and how does this affect the tenants?
There are limited spaces available for this event. To secure your place, register now or contact email@example.com.
This event is for Gold and Property Members only.